Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life in Slow Motion

      I won't pretend that I know, even for a moment, how to write. But, I am writing because I feel like it maybe the only way I can put all my thoughts together. So I'm calling this "In Essence," because for the most part...this is "in essence," and it's mostly from a young, 21 year olds, perspective, and therefore is extremely filtered in the thought process. It doesn't matter how many or even if only one person ever reads this, but my one prayer is that that one person is somehow blessed by my honest and simple moments on paper. There are a few things to say about the written word....God's got alot of written words that have changed my life, not that I am in any way comparaing my words to that of His, but maybe in some form I'll reflect some of those truths written on the oldest pages in history. So this is me "In Essence," and so I begin..........to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment